Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs and Puppies, 8-Fluid Ounce This instant


I bought this because I am always a little leery harsh pesticides - especially since my dogs are small and are inside 90% of the time. It seems to work pretty well - haven't seen any scratching since we started using it - but you have to be able to stand the smell of it. IT IS STRONG! My husband won't let me spray it unless he is going to be gone all day because the smell of cloves is overpowering.
Considering it was the only natural flea killer at petsmart and it seems to work well I am happy with it - but if you have a sensitive nose beware.Get more detail about Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs and Puppies, 8-Fluid Ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment