Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cheapest Equi-Spot -Horse, 3 x 10 ml tubes/pkg


I have used this product on my horse for more than a year and he has done extremely well. He has a severe allergy to fly bites and the Equi-Spot has allowed him to be more comfortable especially in the hot humid days when the flies are exceptionally bad. I have noticed that he no longer gets welts on his legs and on the underside of his neck from fly bites. He is a much happier horse.

I will continue using Equi-spot as long as my horse benefits. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is the fact that once it is applied you have to be really careful not to touch the areas where applied. It usually takes a few days for the product to soak in and the residue to go away at the application sites.Get more detail about Equi-Spot -Horse, 3 x 10 ml tubes/pkg.

No comments:

Post a Comment