Thursday, June 10, 2010

Discount Flea Treats - 250 Count


I decided to give this a try after we visited relatives down south and our dogs came back with fleas despite being on the expensive flea treatment Advantage. I have 3 dogs and all 3 of them like the small tablets and take them as treats because they are liver flavored. The website of the manufacturer says they will start working within 10 to 20 days. I started noticing an improvement within that time period and have ordered another bottle to be on the safe side. I know all of the fleas will be gone once my dogs have finished the second bottle.

Dosing instructions:
0-29lbs. 2 tablets
30-69lbs. 3 tablets
70-over 4+tablets

Ingredients:
Brewer's yeast, Liver, Silica, Stearic Acid, Cellulose, Thiamine HCI, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCI, Folic Acid and Cyanocobalamin.

Get more detail about Flea Treats - 250 Count.

No comments:

Post a Comment