Friday, June 18, 2010

Fan-Tastic Vent 01100WH Endless Breeze Review


I purchased this fan for use on my dog crates when I transport them during the warmer months.Unlike many crate fans this fan is large enough to move sufficient volumes of air and the variable speed allows you to adjust the fan speed to the temperature. Mounting the fan is simple with the pre-attached swing out clips on the top of the fan that hook onto the crate door. My only complaint is the clips would not hook into the grate style door of my XL size Vari Kennel brand crate, however it works great on my other crates. The spacing on the Vari Kennel grate is too small to allow the hooks to engage properly. I was able to tie the fan to the front of the crate door using the handle on top of the fan and it works great.This is a sturdy,quiet,well made product.Get more detail about Fan-Tastic Vent 01100WH Endless Breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment