Sunday, June 6, 2010

Low Price SentryPRO Flea and Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs and Puppies 15-33-Pound, 4 Dose


I was super worried when I read reviews for the similar seeming product SentryPRO XFC...but the reviews weren't too scary for this Sentry product. I am not so sure my dog has fleas to begin with. I think he has allergies. Whenever I look I cannot find a flea, and there are never any fleas left behind after I bathe him. That being said, I am happy to see this product has not made my dog upset. I put it on him at night before bed so he could sleep while it set in. It's smell did bother me a little. Very strong, almost floral smell. I don't like the way the application site looks. It looks very oily and I am afraid to touch the area. I am hoping by tonight he won't look so oily from the product. I will continue to use this product into prime flea time and when I visit my mom with her flea dogs to see if it is worth anything. It seems effective so far. I think he is itching less...just I don't know why he was itching to begin with. I enclosed a video of my dog (obviously comfortable) and the oily application site aprox 10 hours after applying.Get more detail about SentryPRO Flea and Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs and Puppies 15-33-Pound, 4 Dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment