Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Flea Trap - Myfleatrap - The Original Product + free refills kit Immediately


I am glad I purchased this item. I couldn't wait for it to arrive so I tried the make-your-own-at-home from light bulbs and soapy water and caught NO fleas. I began using a natural spray, Diatomaceous earth, and a flea comb and felt I was getting the problem under control but not gone. There is an 11-day flea-egg cycle so I am not sure if I wasn't catching them all or if new ones were being hatched. I was working really hard to get rid of my problem and looking forward to the trap helping in a way that wasn't so time and effort-consuming on my part. This item arrived and it is bigger than I had imagined; it is almost a foot in diameter. It is not unobtrusive in my decor but not unattractive either. It does not come with 4 AA batteries; you have to provide your own or a 6VDC adapter. I set it up next to dog bed in living room and checked it before retiring to bed last night and found nothing. This morning, while still dusk, I moved it to sofa and took dog into another room to comb out for fleas - I combed out and killed 6 fleas. We ate and went on our morning walk. When I returned, I checked the trap and it had caught 6 fleas! There is a good youtube video at [...] that talks about the trap catching your house fleas and not your dog fleas. Anyhow, the 6 fleas dead in the trap took less effort on my part than combing out my dog and dumping the soapy water with the dead fleas and I caught 6 both ways. I am pleased with my purchase and plan to continue to use.Get more detail about Flea Trap - Myfleatrap - The Original Product + free refills kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment