Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Frontline Spray 500ml Bottle This instant


A few years ago this stuff was mint for getting rid of fleas; today it's been watered down a bit and not as effective and yet the price hasn't reflected the dilution. That said, relative, it's still one of the best products on the market. Personally, I opt to giving all my animals a good haircut and putting a little light and sunshine on their skin for our summer months and opt to use Ovitrol (which stinks to high heaven so spray outside) but knocks fleas dead on the spot; however won't last more than a week. The beauty of thinning their coats is to use less insecticide and target where its needed most. I'm done wasting my time on home remedies and God knows whatever else folks say work...anything from dirt to lemons to garlic to farts...we own dogs and we depend on their "alarm" barks given where we live. If you've got the money get Frontline in tubes or in bulk and measure the dose out yourself; otherwise the bottle stuff I give a grade of B..buy the largest amount you can afford and shop around; prices are all over the place. Last year (2009), I paid $39.99 for 500ml; I've yet to find it that low anywhere and at Amazon I've found it as low as $43.99 and about $50 altogether with tax and S&H. Good luck and thanks!Get more detail about Frontline Spray 500ml Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment