Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cat Flea Comb This instant


Flea combs tend to disappear in my household. When I went to buy a new one at a pet store, I was shocked to find them in plastic - with plastic teeth. I was desperate, so I tried the last two. They were total duds. They would not go through the cat's fur, or hold fleas in place.

I found these combs with stainless steel teeth here, thought they were a little pricey with shipping, but tried them, anyway. They work beautifully - and much better than my old stainless steel one. The teeth are very tight, but pull the hair and fleas out very well. The handle is easy to grip, which makes it easier to use on fickle felines. I like the hole in the handle, as that allows me to hang these up so they don't disappear.Get more detail about Cat Flea Comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment