Monday, June 7, 2010

PREVENTIC Tick Collar 25'' SINGLE COLLAR Get it now!


I live on a ranch and own two boxers that love running around and getting dirty (especially after a bath). Last year was the first time they had a tick problem. I think it's because they grew fond of jumping into my pond chasing after ducks and maybe some ticks got a hold of them there. I would post a picture of how bad it got, but I really don't want to gross anyone out. Their backs were literally full of ticks. I would take them a shower with some Adam's shampoo that claimed to be anti-tick, and while it worked at the moment, they had ticks on them again by the next day. The ticks invaded my back porch and were all over the outside walls of the house; I ended up having to fumigate the entire house, but while that solved the house problem, it didn't solve the dog problem. I ordered this collar and when I received it and opened it, I admit that I was skeptical. The collar itself is very soft and flexible (I really didn't expect it to be like this, but then again, I had never ordered a tick collar before, so I didn't know what to expect). I gave it a shot and I have to say that while it wasn't overnight, it did an excellent job. I started school and was gone for most of the day, so I didn't really get a chance to see the dogs during the weekday, but when I went outside on Saturday, there wasn't a single tick on either of them. Needless to say, I will be ordering another set of collars for the dogs!Get more detail about PREVENTIC Tick Collar 25'' SINGLE COLLAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment