Thursday, June 24, 2010

4 MONTH K 9 ADVANTIX Blue (for dogs over 55lbs.) This instant


Our old product went off the market and we had to change. Our vet only carries the advantix line. To buy from them it was 75 for a 4 month supply (With 2 dogs it is only a 2 month supply). I have never paid so much for a flea and tick preventive in my life. I got to searching online and found it here with shipping and everything I paid around 50 which is a lot better. Now that I know my dogs are not going to have a reaction then I am going to buy the larger pack which is an even better deal per dose. Thanks for making it so affordable. We got our product within just a few days. I will defiantly order from them again.Get more detail about 4 MONTH K 9 ADVANTIX Blue (for dogs over 55lbs.).

No comments:

Post a Comment