Monday, May 24, 2010

Where To Buy 4 MONTH K9 ADVANTIX Red (for dogs 21-55lbs)


Don't and I repeat DON'T waste your money it doesn't work on fleas and it doesn't work on ticks! I visited a friend in Tenn. who lives in the country last fall when I returned to Orlando I gave my Cocker Spaniel a bath and a haircut and was amazed that she had over 100 ticks,when I called the manufacture and told them about it the customer service lady acted like that was no big deal. Well it sure was to me. This crap is expensive, I even went to the size above her weight for the extra protection.It's supposed to repel as well as kill and from my experience it doesn't do either so save your money. I would have given it NO stars but you can't! PS I did not buy this from Amazon, Amazon is great! I bought from big box P-S. By the way P-S removed my review!Get more detail about 4 MONTH K9 ADVANTIX Red (for dogs 21-55lbs).

No comments:

Post a Comment