Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Buying Tick Key (Tick Remover) - The Easiest Tick Removal Device on the Planet - Made in the USA


The tick season has been bad this year. We have a few outdoor cats and trying to hold them down, to remove a tick, is almost impossible. I purchased this on a whim. I almost expected something so simple not to work. Well, I am glad I was wrong. This worked great! One of our cats had a tick on her eyelid. I had tried all day to get it off. Luckily, this little gadget arrived in the mail the next day. I held it in my hand as the cat rubbed against it and POP the tick came off (head and all) as easy as that. The cat didn't even notice. The tick stayed in the gadget so I didn't have to touch the tick at all. The tick remover is metal so I could use a lighter on it. I keep this on my key chain and I plan to order a few more as gifts.Get more detail about Tick Key (Tick Remover) - The Easiest Tick Removal Device on the Planet - Made in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment