Friday, May 28, 2010

80001 Milky Spore Dispenser Review


This product looks like all the rest but is far from it. The tube is normal cardboard so the product "sticks" to the inside of the tube, it doesn't slide out nicely for despensing.(others I have seen since have a silver coating inside the cardboard to make the product slide out with out any problem) When dispensing you must shake it very hard to get any thing to come out. Because of this trying to get the correct amount to come out the bottom is very difficult, you never know how far you should open the slider on the bottom for distribution. You "cannot" fill the tube to the top with product as this only magnitude the problem of dispensing. I borrowed one from my sister so that my daughter and I could do the lawn at the same time. The difference between the two dispensers was unbelievable. Her's was silver coated inside and the product dispensed extremely well. She found hers in a local store and paid about half the price for it..... and it was a better product. I would not reccomend this particular product from this web site store to anyone.Get more detail about 80001 Milky Spore Dispenser.

No comments:

Post a Comment