Saturday, May 29, 2010

Order 12 MONTH Advantage Flea Control Teal: For Dogs 11-20lbs.


This product works great for my dogs. I have tried other big name product however none work at keeping the fleas off my dogs. I tried Frontline but it could not keep the fleas off of my dogs. All of my surrounding neighbors have dogs but because of this product, my dogs don't have fleas therefore my yard is also has no fleas. Advantage works and my dogs have not had a flea on them since I started using this. My dogs are outside most of the time and when its cold I let them in knowing they have not one flea on them! I used to use Advantix, which worked equally well, however I was afraid it would be too strong for my smaller dog so I switched to Advantage and have not had any problems.Get more detail about 12 MONTH Advantage Flea Control Teal: For Dogs 11-20lbs..

No comments:

Post a Comment