Sunday, May 30, 2010

Purchase Advantage - Blue Box for Dogs over 55 pounds - 6 pack


This product has worked very well on fleas for our golden retriever. We do not bathe him between treatments, even though some pet shampoos claim they won't remove the product-- we don't take any chances. I did NOT have success with their other product ADVANTIX for ticks. Only FRONTLINE worked for ticks, but was worthless for fleas! So I stick with advantage most of the time and it does a great job on fleas. I would guess that the previous reviewer might have an infestation problem in their house, so the dogs are constantly being exposed to new fleas, and I believe it takes 24 hours for the product to kill them. I have also heard that fleas in certain areas are becoming resistant to the treatments, and perhaps that is what is going on with them.Get more detail about Advantage - Blue Box for Dogs over 55 pounds - 6 pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment