Friday, May 28, 2010

Preventic Collar For Dogs - Contains 9.0% Amitraz Immediately


We have a husky/malemute and live on 16.5 acres of wooded land. The ticks are EVERYWHERE, and we especially worry about deer ticks. With our dog's thick fur, we had a hard time finding the ticks on her until they were terribly swollen and she was miserable. At first, when I put the collar on her, it seemed to be doing NO good. I found another half dozen within the first 24 hours and 5 more the following day. After re-reading the instructions, I realized I had not tightened it enough and spread her thick fur apart to get it down to her skin. After doing that, I found 2 more ticks and haven't seen any since (except those on the outside of the fur, trying to get down to the skin). She seems so much happier now, too, not to have those awful parasites on her.Get more detail about Preventic Collar For Dogs - Contains 9.0% Amitraz.

No comments:

Post a Comment