Sunday, May 16, 2010

Discount Program Tabs 6pk Dog White 46-90 Lbs


After trying everything to get rid of the fleas in my house, I finally tried this product. I was at my wits end trying to get rid of them--nothing worked. Even Frontline didn't do a thing to get rid of the fleas. We are now into our second month of the sixth month program I purchased, and we have very few fleas. I love how this product works. It doesn't kill the fleas, but it sterilizes them so they cannot reproduce. In a months time, we went from being infested to having minimal amounts of fleas. I am anticipating to be flea free at the end of the second month. My dog is allergic to fleas, and she lost most of her hair from mid-body to end of tail. The poor little girl was miserable, and nothing I did helped. We even tried the borax in the carpet, and it did nothing. So if you have tried everything, try this. Give it time to work, and in the mean time use a good flea shampoo with IGR (insect growth regulator), flea spray for the carpet and furniture, and vacuum as much as you can, and spray your yard. I believe all these steps taken while your pet is on this product will help while it takes effect. Good luck!!!Get more detail about Program Tabs 6pk Dog White 46-90 Lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment