Monday, May 31, 2010

Low Price Program Tabs 6pk Dog Brown 1-10lbs


I'm not sure about the circumstances of the previous reviewer, but I have only had positive results from using Program. I have 2 dogs and a cat, all of which suffered terribly with fleas last summer. I thought I would get a jump on the little buggers this year, so I started all the animals on Program first thing this spring. The dogs love the tabs (they think it's a treat) and the cat did not mind the suspension mixed into his hamburger one little bit. I saw maybe 2 fleas all summer. If the product were not working, those two would have turned into 2,000 by now! As it says, it does not stop the flea population left over from a previous year, but it does prevent the reproduction of any residual fleas. I will definitely keep using this product and highly recommend it. If you're looking for a quick fix to an already out of control problem, you'll still have to use some type of insecticide for initial control.Get more detail about Program Tabs 6pk Dog Brown 1-10lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment