Sunday, May 23, 2010

CAPSTAR Green for Dogs over 25 lbs(6 tablets) Immediately


I have used Revolution for years (without a problem) and just switched to Frontline (at the Vet's request) - which was the first of my problems with regards to fleas. For some reason, the Frontline failed miserably and even thought I began applying it every 2 weeks (versus 1x a month) both of my dogs ended up with fleas.

The vet gave me the Capstar tablet Over 25 lb for my 50 lb mix and 70 lb Doberman. Within an hour I saw fleas slowing down and within hours found the fleas dead on the tile floor wherever my dogs were laying. Definitely gross and definitely thrilling as it kills immediately. As many of the reviewers have stated - you need to do a 3 prong approach to attack those darn fleas. Have a monthly maintenance for your dog with Revolution, Frontline (or whatever works best for your dog), have these tablets on hand to do an immediate kill if ever needed, be sure your home & yard have been exterminated.Get more detail about CAPSTAR Green for Dogs over 25 lbs(6 tablets).

No comments:

Post a Comment