Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shop For Sergeant's 60-Pound Silver Flea and Tick Squeeze-On Dog Over


I used this on my rat terrier, I used the one for my dogs size, I followed all the directions. A few hours later my dog starts acting really strange. He's drooling alot, he's lethargic, he's usually an energetic lil guy, he's trying to itch the stuff off his back. I looked this problem up on the internet, it turns out many dogs are allergic to whatever ingredients these people put in this stuff. So, I followed what the other people that had this problem did, I had to wash my dog with dawn dish washing soap several times, he's still itching where the Flea and Tick squeeze was, and I had to give him some Benadryl to help stop the itching. Some people's dogs have even died from this product. [...]
There's also been some class action suits filed against this company. [...] Please for the sake of your pet's health, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. It's best just to use what the Vet prescribes for fleas and ticks. This site also has lots of stories about pet owners bad experiences with this product [...] My dog seems to be a little bit better now, but I can't imagine what pain he could have been feeling. I have learned from my mistake to never buy flea and tick products from stores. Please do not make this same mistake. You have been warned!Get more detail about Sergeant's 60-Pound Silver Flea and Tick Squeeze-On Dog Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment