Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bayer K9 Advantix 10 (10-lbs and under) Top Quality


We've been using Advantix for a long time and it works great BUT recently we had an emergency with our small dog.

I came home to find her eyes swollen shut. We'd done nothing out of the ordinary except apply her latest dose of Advantix the night before. We thought perhaps she had rubbed some on her bed and then gotten it in her eyes. While my wife ran the dog to the vet, I called the emergency help number for Advantix to see what they recommend should this be the case. After describing the situation to the Advantix representative, he told me in a most condesending tone that it sounded like "an interesting theory". After repeating that I was just interested in finding out what we should just in case, he again refused to give me any sort of advice and instead implied I was lying. He sarcastically informed me that "it's not like there's an antidote". Eventually I just hung up.

I'm not sure why there is an emergency help number listed if Advantix is not planning on giving any help, but for all the other pet owners out there--don't bother calling and don't bother buying!Get more detail about Bayer K9 Advantix 10 (10-lbs and under).

No comments:

Post a Comment