Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Purchase Sergeant's Gold Cat Squeeze-On Pest Control - Cats 5 lbs. and Over


I have had animals all of my life and I am over 50. I have seen reviews of this product as being dangerous. That is far from the truth. I have been using it 7 years on cats 12 weeks or older and never have had a bad reaction. I am really glad to see Sergeant's Squeeze on available on line.

If you want a safe and good way to keep your pets flea free, buy this product, it is great! I can't say enough good things about it. It kills adult fleas but also has a growth regulater to get rid of flea larvae and eggs before they can hatch.Sergeant's Gold Flea and Tick Squeeze-On Cat Over 5-PoundGet more detail about Sergeant's Gold Cat Squeeze-On Pest Control - Cats 5 lbs. and Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment