Saturday, July 24, 2010

Plush Dog Toy (61309) Best Quality


I did a google search for +hamburger +"plush dog toy". This product came up and I ordered it and waited anxiously for its arrival. My little white Shiz Tzu has completely worn out his all time favorite toy - a plush squeeky hamburger - and this was to be a surprise for him.

What arrived was a Hot Dog, much larger than the hamburger shown in the picture and totally inapprpriate for our 14 pound little dog. A call to customer service required a wait of nearly 35 minutes on the phone, then got me connected to a representative who spoke with a very difficult to understand accent. He had a beligerent attitude and stated that the Amazon Web site clearly shows at the bottom of the screen "hamburger/hotdog" and "random fill".

This note is placed where it is barely noticable and in fine print. This is not approprate since the picture is clearly a hamburger.

They refused to replace the item and refused to refund my full amount. They are requiring me to return the item at my cost, they will refund the purchase price, they will not refund shipping and handling.

I am disappointed in Amazon since I have had excellent experiences in the past. I am furious with ACE Warehouse for whom Amazon apparently brokered.

In the future, I will restrict my Amazon purchases to books, and books that Amazon themself are supplying.

Avoid buying other consumer products from Amazon.Get more detail about Plush Dog Toy (61309).

No comments:

Post a Comment