Monday, July 5, 2010

Frontline Plus For Dogs And Puppies 45-88 Lb 6 Pk Immediately


I do a lot of comparing before I buy anything, maybe too much. Something in the ad I read led me to believe this was a years worth of medicine. I even showed my wife that they must have 2 month doses.
I thought it was a decent price for a years worth of medicine, it saved me a few dollars over buying the 6 month supply twice.
Today I received an auto mailer from amazon with things I may be interested in and it showed a picture of the same thing I bought but for ~1/2 the price. I would not make that mistake and no other Amazon customers would either.
This is the 1st review they are getting and Amazon probably will take them off the sellers list.

I do not feel Amazon is responsible at all for this.

I have never given a negative review before this.

If this was a print error from the supplier and the problem is rectified this review will replaced with my normal positive feedback.
Get more detail about Frontline Plus For Dogs And Puppies 45-88 Lb 6 Pk.

No comments:

Post a Comment